sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

If I fell in love with you would you promise to be true and help me understand? cause i've been in love before and i found that

......Love was more than just holding hands

If i give my heart to you i must be sure from the very start that you would love me more than her. If i trust in you, oh please don't run and hide. If i love you too, oh please don't hurt my pride like her 'cause i couldn't stand the pain and i would be sad if our new love was in vain. So i hope you see that i would love to love you and that she will cry when she learns we are two. Cause i couldn't stand the pain and i would be sad if our new love was in vain. So i hope you see that i would love to love you and that she will cry when she learns .............................................. we are two.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario