sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

If I fell in love with you would you promise to be true
And help me understand 'cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more than just holding hands

If I give my heart to you i must be sure
from the very start that you would love me more than her

If I trust in you, oh please don't run and hide if I love you too, oh please don't hurt my pride like her 'cause I couldn't stand the pain and I would be sad if our new love was in vain
.
So I hope you see that i would love to love you and that she will cry when she learns we are two cause I couldn't stand the pain and I would be sad if our new love was in vain
.
So I hope you see that I would love to love you and that she will cry when she learns we are two.
.
.
2 0 1 1

1 comentario:

  1. que genial esa letra, no conozco la canción pero me ha gustado lo que dice. feliz año!

    ResponderEliminar